Friday, May 13, 2011

Sharing my treasure

While on the way from visiting my friend I saw a Garage sale sign. Anyone who knows me knows that I cannot resist a garage sale, yard sale or Estate sale! Don't you just love the thrill of the hunt?
Anyway this is what I bought this week.
Hand painted tea cups. They have cherry blossom marks, and possibly date to the mid 1920s.



Little ballet slippers, aren't they delightful?

Sometimes I find some great stuff. This treasure cost me $4...unbelievable!

3 comments:

  1. I love yard sales and I can't drive past one either. What a treasure trove you've found at this last one. I especially love the little slippers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay,

    What a lovely blog.
    It give me inspiration.
    Please take a look into my
    world of dolls and bears.

    Groetjes..Marijke
    www.marijkevanooijen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Treasures!! I wonder what precious little feet wore those amazing little slippers...
    I love vintage findings!!
    XOXO
    Dessa Rae

    ReplyDelete